Mumbai: No need to go to Tel Exchanges anymore....

Suraj

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jan 28, 2005
@ 1500 now you can change your triband plans, order for new......crap they could have done it earlier.well....atleast it can be done now, all those queues at exchange, that was such a dimaag ka dahi thing.I knew it was there from Feb 1.....just didn't knew they really did it.

Dark_Knight

Regular
Regulars
Dec 29, 2005
I tried it, but they suggested to go to exchange to get a connection fast. But even after going there, they said it will take a month

humm

YoYo!
Regulars
Oct 8, 2005
Well, apart from talking to their highly non-qualified and worse executives, everything is good.

cyberwiz

Regulars
Mar 11, 2005
Delhi
I got my new connection in Delhi after online application in 2 days flat.It seems MTNL has different levels of service when it comes to mumbai

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
In Mumbai there is nothing called as service, its only Mtnl and its cheap priced products which attract consumers.Customer Service can never be related to Mtnl in mumbai !

akash

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 18, 2005
Mtnl mein service kya hota hainAnyone tried callin 1500 or 1504 even if u speak in eng they will speak in hindi or marathi.n gettin new connection i had a hard time manit took more than 2 months to get it

umang_d

Feb 17, 2006
Akash, Does it really takes 2 months??I went to tel exchange few days back & they told me that they still have dec 2005's connection pending, so it would take around 2-3 weeks, but now i guess it'll take more than 1 month.P.S. :- Why's broadband services limited to certain area only in Mumbai?? Reliance,TATA indicom,Airtel,hathway,iqara..none of them available in my area i.e. Andheri west?? Howcome??

akash

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 18, 2005
actully the Dlink router which they were givin got over or i thing contract with dlink is over so they din'd had any routerthat's why they have so many conn pendingnow they r givin some other router i got fedup so i bought my own router so day i called them that i hav my own router next day it was activated.I dunno how is the router which they r givin now.n bot ISP i area is infrastructurein my area only pacenet n mtnl n hathway is there.n i guess cable internet is also depends on the cable wala guy