TataIndicom got f***d up

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Tata Indicom
looks like tata indicom got completely screwed rightnow...check out the speeds i'm getting right now on my 512kbps unlimited Plus connection:

i tried to login to myaccount just to check if they've changedmy plan...but they're displaying site under maintenance...so guys make most of the free speed thhat u r gettin😀:cool2:

ha ha ha. 20mbps. now that is cool ;D

check this out guys...with that 20mbps speed...just yesterday nite i've downloaded more than 15GB....but myuasge on the account page is showing just 295MB..so i dont even have to worry about fair uasge policy...truly man...tataindicom's system is sooooooooo stuuuuupiddddd...😀😀

I got those speeds too [about 4 mbps] .... but too bad - They went out at 8 am . This shows we can get high speeds on current infrastructure and setups. Too bad Internet in India is hopeless. :frown:

I'm guessing it can't be 20 mbps - not supported by DSL itself. Running speedtest against Mumbai server gives misleading numbers. Since you mentioned 15 GB downloaded I think it was more like 5 mbps or so. And be prepared for your usage page to get updated with 15 gb download info and a massive bill next cycle 😛

I'm guessing it can't be 20 mbps - not supported by DSL itself. Running speedtest against Mumbai server gives misleading numbers. Since you mentioned 15 GB downloaded I think it was more like 5 mbps or so. And be prepared for your usage page to get updated with 15 gb download info and a massive bill next cycle 😛

Im on a UL Plan. I dont think it will affect me.

Seriously they should come out wid a 2 mbps unlimited by night and 512 kbps UL by day scheme. :evil:

They have 4mbps 9pm-9am NU though..

Do they ? 😱 Linkage ?

Am I eligible for it ? Bcos I got apprx 4 mbps today morining till 8 am . :cool2:

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

They have 4mbps 9pm-9am NU though..

Sorry for double post but is NU allplicable for my plan and in bangalore ? :huh:

^^ Night UL is applicable only on Time-based plans and not on UL plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.