Is it possible to change postpaid to prepaid?

• Thread starter Thread starter babloo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 50,640
Its not possible in VF in karnataka..

^^ Why is not possible to convert from postpaid to prepaid? :huh:

That you need to ask the CC.. I tried to change my postpaid to prepaid.. But they said..U cant do that.. In terms of earnings, Postpaid is good for the companies.. atleast basic rental would keep coming every month ...

^^ That's not true... may be the cc guy was trying to retain you in postpaid. I shifted my postpaid to prepaid very recently.

which operator?

You can easily change from Postpaid to Prepaid and vice versa. I.e keep your phone number. If any company refuses then complain to TRAI. No company in India in any state can refuse you for this service and it is FREE of cost.

reliance i think enables one way conversion but then you are not allowed to convert back for ever.

^^ It was earlier. Now they are allowing it I think. Not sure though!

Vodafone processes requests for migration of post paid to pre paid, But it is tricky process.The call center agents and the people at vodafone store would say they can not convert from post paid to pre-paid.I raised a complaint to Nodal Officer e-mail id.[Got it from Contact us page on vodafone website].The nodal officer sent an e-mail saying that they can process the migration from post paid to pre paid and asked to carry the e-mail that he sent to vodafone store.I submitted the e-mail to vodafone store and then they have converted my post paid to prepaid.I would suggest to contact nodal officer if you are looking for migration of post paid to pre paid.