Reliance netconnect broadband+ tariffs , too good to be true ?

• Thread starter Thread starter praz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 30,007
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reliance Communications. ,,,, news section

maaan there is no such fup practices worldwide.... if its there why wont they name it?? which isp uses it.... if there are many... and ya 99%isps dont have fup....

certain european countries do have , but they have high download cap for it

not like 10gb and 50 gb

that these reliance ppl dont mention bloody asses !

actually comcast/time warner cable have pretty pathetic limits in some regions in the US market.

actually comcast/time warner cable have pretty pathetic limits in some regions in the US market.

they dont charge after the limit right ? they just reduce the download speed , the initial download speed is itself so high , that after reducing the speed also no isp in india offer that speed too !

actually the situation is pretty bad as per online reports...

Time Warner: Download Too Much and You Might Pay $30 a Movie - Bits Blog - NYTimes.com

Alexander Dudley, a Time Warner spokesman, said that the exact terms had not been set, but that packages would probably offer between 5 gigabytes and 40 gigabytes a month.

Bell Canada charges as much as 7.50 Canadian dollars ($7.42) for each gigabyte when customers exceed the 30-gigabyte limit on a plan that costs 29.95 Canadian dollars a month.

ok .. we can see 4 isp using internationally ... what about others .. there must be more than 1000 Isp's atleast???? 1000:4 ratio..... who wins the bet !!!

called up the customer care , they confirmed its 10gb download limit

The world is getting cheaper and faster in terms of speed and our isps are thinking about quality services at mere speeds of 256kbps. Common, is this the same country with fastest cell phone growth and 2nd largest subscriber base.. Only 5million broadband connections as compared to 410 million cellphones..Seriously, I dunno what lies ahead for the poor indian customers in terms of broadband connectivity.. 😡

nah they are not scared .. they just want more $$$$ inspite their multi billion dollar vollets

i have bought it and its true, guys believe it.download speed goes upto 300kbps..that mean i can download a 10mb file in under a minute..just keep a track of how much you download...also the dialer shows exactly how much u have used..the minimum ull get is 0.5mbps and max is 3.1mbps..i am constantly getting between 1-2mbps while surfing... be sure u get full reliance network where u r and depending on the network ur speeds may vary...be sure to get a 1gb plan minimum otherwise u'll end up paying alot...the maximum is10gb as per fair usage in the unlimited plan 1099.. but from may they have a addon pack so ull get 10gb in the night plus the additional day time usage...so if u subscribe for the 5gb plan + the addon ull get 15gb a month for rs.1300 per month.also the upload usage will be substracted from the allowed monthly usage..
the modem cost is 3500.. but worth it for 3.1mbps wireless..have not been disconnected so far as many times i have used..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

https://www.speedtest.net

i have bought it and its true, guys believe it.download speed goes upto 300kbps..that mean i can download a 10mb file in under a minute..just keep a track of how much you download...also the dialer shows exactly how much u have used..the minimum ull get is 0.5mbps and max is 3.1mbps..i am constantly getting between 1-2mbps while surfing... be sure u get full reliance network where u r and depending on the network ur speeds may vary...be sure to get a 1gb plan minimum otherwise u'll end up paying alot...the maximum is10gb as per fair usage in the unlimited plan 1099.. but from may they have a addon pack so ull get 10gb in the night plus the additional day time usage...so if u subscribe for the 5gb plan + the addon ull get 15gb a month for rs.1300 per month.also the upload usage will be substracted from the allowed monthly usage..
the modem cost is 3500.. but worth it for 3.1mbps wireless..have not been disconnected so far as many times i have used..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This chap in his 'happiness/enthusiasm' has posted this all over the place 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.