Reliance netconnect broadband+ tariffs , too good to be true ?

• Thread starter Thread starter praz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 30,011
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys whats the matter with you all.Read carefully..Broadband +1gb pack isnt unlimited.So why are you talking about FUP.Its a limited plan like airtel offers 8mbps with 2gb limit or something.There unlimited packs are for 1099 or 1750 and there is no limitation on them.

But, in this epaper: USER DISCONTENT - Service providers set data transfer limits on unlimited Internet plans , it's mentioned:

:S

i believe their normal reliance broadband has no restriction but this netconnect + does have for sure !

a sales person is going to come to my office , i will have a word with him about this , lets see if he knows this

and if by chance if he says there is no limit , i will make bloody sure that he signs it on paper to back what he is saying !

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

guys whats the matter with you all.

Read carefully..Broadband +1gb pack isnt unlimited.So why are you talking about FUP.Its a limited plan like airtel offers 8mbps with 2gb limit or something.

There unlimited packs are for 1099 or 1750 and there is no limitation on them.

dude seriously read carefully !

this fup is so UNFAIR....instead of taking broadband forward...these SOBs are taking it miles backward...down with these policy makers ! where is TRAI ???

damm the poor service is already showing , sales person was supposed to come today morning , he dint turn up only ! no phone call ! nothing at all !

reliance has clearly mentioned that the unlimited plan on this service would have a 50GB limit.

there was a story on names bill gates was thinking for the company now known as microsoft... one of those names were said to be unlimited limited 😉

I think, this plan is going to make Reliance famous,if they can really give that speed and also that much bandwidth..If its 50 Gb for unlimited plan,then also,its more than enough. Dont expect more than that in India... :hysterical:But I think,it can never give that..I took the BSNL EVDO last year and it said,it will give upto 2.4 MBPS

50 GB cap is an international practice....ki$$ My A$$ .... its just a practice to loot us customers.. normal people

reliance has clearly mentioned that the unlimited plan on this service would have a 50GB limit.

where did you read 50 gb ?

Where are you guys reading about 50GB limit?All I can see with my eyes is a 10GB FUP limit mentioned on connectindia.in page.

Status
Not open for further replies.