TATA Indicom Fair Usage Policy (TCISL FUP)

• Thread starter Thread starter buBleZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 75,627
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was having a tata broadband connection before this Fup was introduced by none of the companies. Tata broadband is worst and their fup design matches hayai broadband. I expect hayai wont become like Tata in terms of antcipated usage. Tata has been good on their wholesale side. Many of the second tiers prefer only tata wholesale like Act,beam already. I highly doubt reliance bandwidth they aren't good as airtel or TATA on the wholesale division.

Mgcarley u r my god :Boy Bow: nd u really hav a great knoledge.........by the way when will hayai come in kolkata????if u maintain a great ping like i told u i am a heavy gamer......if the ping of Hayai roxxxxx i will surely take ur connection......

I really need a good ping.......

It depends to where. It can be hard sometimes to get good pings to the rest of the world from India because of the physical location... India is surprisingly isolated if you think about it.

I was having a tata broadband connection before this Fup was introduced by none of the companies. Tata broadband is worst and their fup design matches hayai broadband. I expect hayai wont become like Tata in terms of antcipated usage. Tata has been good on their wholesale side. Many of the second tiers prefer only tata wholesale like Act,beam already. I highly doubt reliance bandwidth they aren't good as airtel or TATA on the wholesale division.

Although one of the primary differences we might have is that we hope our anticipated usage should be sufficiently high as to not affect too many people. Oh, and we have plans to upgrade to that aren't just like, 128kbit/s faster than the one you're on.

mgcarley what is the best company for leased line which has connectivity all over the world??? Like in the earlier post u told u will choose neither...........tata or reliance

mgcarley what is the best company for leased line which has connectivity all over the world??? Like in the earlier post u told u will choose neither...........tata or reliance

I'll have a think - is there a specific continent you want to get to? Mostly US or mostly Europe? Or a mix of both?

I'll have a think - is there a specific continent you want to get to? Mostly US or mostly Europe? Or a mix of both?

Mix of both...

I think tata provide the better FUP in compaire to other ISP.????????????

It depends on what you compare it to.

From memory their 1mbit/s plan has about 90GB FUP and costs 2,950 (or 750kbit/s plan has a lesser FUP and costs 1,500). Airtel has a 4mbit/s plan with a 150GB FUP for 1,699 which from where I'm sitting seems to be a better deal.

Pleasingly, however Tata *is* looking like it may make a move in to the super high speed stuff soon: it now has Lightning Plus plans at 10, 20 & 100mbit/s with 50GB usage limits for ONLY Rs3,500-6,000 (better than before but still... can do better).

Note: this is Mumbai pricing. Tata Indicom Broadband 2.0

but then again there is Rs. 0.4 per mb after the tiny download limits. At those speeds it is and expressway to bankruptcy.

but then again there is Rs. 0.4 per mb after the tiny download limits. At those speeds it is and expressway to bankruptcy.

Like I said - better than before, but could do better.

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO

Which one is real tata indicom or tata docomo broadband ....both have different plans can someone clarify in the both whether they are seperate wired or mobile 3G

Status
Not open for further replies.