Gooooogled

ultra vires

O.o
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 28, 2004
Hey im not able to wrk properly with google toolbar sometime the searches dont yield result ,i mean 90% of the time. and even google.com times out , wtf is that while other sites open :angry:

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
good time to try out msn beta search :p though with google i think its a temporary glitch. :pi am on spectranet at a friend's place and by god i love the packages they have on offer. and the service is said to be top cl@$$. :(

ultra vires

O.o
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 28, 2004
hmmmmmmmm, u r enjoyin spectranet alone :( , we also want to test , i mean 1yr trial period for free, tell me if they offer it :) , i will grab it :p

power

supersupersuper...
Regulars
Dec 19, 2004
try setting up tool bar to use google.co.in . its nearest mirrors to us .

inetbum

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 30, 2004
Me thinks that instances of some websites not opening properly while others do is an indication of some malware in your PC like adware, spyware etc. etc.

ultra vires

O.o
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 28, 2004
only google is blocked and that is sometimes it wrks and sometime it doesnt and i hav already scanned my PC for that stuff with 3 popular software and culdnt find a entry.

ujjwal

Regular
Regulars
Oct 17, 2004
Check the hosts file in your drive ... which is located at -Windows XP = C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC Windows 2K = C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC Win 98\ME = C:\WINDOWS Linux = /etc/hostsIt should be having just the localhost entry generally, but some spyware programs block pest sites with this file.Anyway, check that it contains no entry for google.

F

Fred

Oh google bar! I had almost forgotten it. I guess you should use yahoo.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
his problem was sify. i face that a lot. he got it fixed by disconnecting the network and reconnecting it. we discussed that on yahoo chat. :)