BSNL Revises tariff of Landline/WLL Service

• Thread starter Thread starter dishcare
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 14,921
long distance calling is really good now.120 sec pulse means can say effective rs. 0.5 / mini hope that some day they will reduce the charge to call cell phones too

BSNL - is the worst land line/fixed line limited ever. The company is a public sector and is under the proprietorship of the government. My landline has been dead from past 4 days, i've lodged the complaint twice, gone there to the CSO twice, yet no success. The company has many many customers, so they don't care for few. These staff in the Customer Service Office are just like workers in any other Government Office.I want something like ' Mobile Number Portability' to Landlines. I don't want to lose the current landline number, because it's being used for about 2 decades. TRAI, i want MNP like thing for Land Lines !

I totally agree with @mreccentric im too facing a lot of prob with my 2 bsnl landlines.. really want MNP for landline to convert it into a mobile.......both land line & mobile have 10 digits,so no prob regarding porting....so TRAI look into this matter.........

Heh, I disagree 😛

Why? - There should be a point for your disagreement.

It's been 7 days, yet my telephone line has not been repaired. I made a wrong thing by not noting down the complaint number. I will have to pay the bill simply for all these days. God Knows, no, Even god doesn't know when these BSNL line men work. BSNL Sucks to core.

Hmm..OK.. But dont you think a different/new thread could have been better for the discussion going on now?

OK, the admin/mod can split this thread now.Any idea how can know the lodged complaint number?

OK, the admin/mod can split this thread now.

Any idea how can know the lodged complaint number?

If you had done via the IVR, try complaining again. It will say the complaint is already registered and will repeat the complaint number.

You can try raising a complaint again, I believe they will give you the original complaint number if they find it their system.

If you had done via the IVR, try complaining again. It will say the complaint is already registered and will repeat the complaint number.

Nope, i tried this... it didn say any complaint number. It just said that 'Complaint is Lodged'.

Nope, i tried this... it didn say any complaint number. It just said that 'Complaint is Lodged'.

Well, I don't know if it has changed as the last time I lodged a complaint was almost a year back. During that instance, my dad had already lodged a complaint and I tried it again. It said that the complaint is already lodged and repeated the complaint number.

Well, I don't know if it has changed as the last time I lodged a complaint was almost a year back. During that instance, my dad had already lodged a complaint and I tried it again. It said that the complaint is already lodged and repeated the complaint number.

i'll try this again and reply back.

----------

I went to CSC and got the complaint number. The representative said that it's not possible to know the complaint number if i don't note it down at the first time. This is the way it's in Bangalore, it might work well in other places.

Why? - There should be a point for your disagreement.

Many reasons actually.

1. The line quality at my place is awesome ! Exchange is in my building, so only a few floors of copper wiring.
2. Over the past 3 - 4 years, never has my net gone down (speed issues sometimes, but nothing that isn't resolved in a few hours time)
3. FUP isn't always applied 🙂
4. and then there is ftth 😀

ftth 😀

BSNL providing FTTH? I never knew this. Are they going to upgrade all the connections to Fiber?