Internet Explorer Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 620
  • Views Views 134,553
how do u know i am a man?? i may be a trans-gender individual for all u know! ...but u r right...im great! lifes good!Stayin alive...stayin alive...yeah yeah yeah!Stayin alive...stayin alive...yeah yeah yeah!

Software giants Microsoft have surprisingly launched a public preview of their upcoming Internet Explorer update. Unlike the previous beta, this is available for anyone who is running the latest and legal version of their operating systems.

It looks like the aim is to please the current users of Internet Explorers who are being lured away by alternative offerings like Mozilla Firefox and Opera Browser. This also brings the first change in this vintage browser version is almost 5 years.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/7...sXP-x86-enu.exe

Last edited:
I liked IE7 initially but after sometime realised it freezes a lot and after the Firefox update to 1.5.0.1, I feel Firefox still rocks!

LOL, tried installing it...take you to the Windows Activation site or something, wher eit checks if your copy of Windows is genuine... I didn't complete the installation(for obvious reasons).

IE 7 sucks in terms of handling.. its just a replica of Firefox!Shame on MS... y copy FF??

I agree.. but FF must be proud.. MS copied them surely.. u saw the looks that they gave IE.It actually just felt like FF but soon it should that its IE.

i think the guys at microsoft r workin hard to put up with the stiff comp. they r facing from OPERA and FIREFOX. and it's my opinion that the beta2 is a great improvement towards browsing xp(eriance).