• Thread starter Thread starter Techno™
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,430

Techno™

Regular
ISP
MTNL TriBand
Alrite Post One Good Thing And One Bad Thing About MTNL's TriBand, According To You...For Me Its Like...Good: Golden Hours On Fridays'...Bad: Damn Slow Updation Of The Account Summary/Activity...

Originally posted by Techno+-->QUOTE(Techno)
Alrite Post One Good Thing And One Bad Thing About MTNL's TriBand, According To You...[/b]
Good : Consistent speeds of 25 - 26 kBps(average), excellent uptime, and of course, as you have already mentioned : the notorious Golden Hours 🙂
Bad : 1 GB download limit during the day time. Sometimes I just can't stop downloading at 8 AM, but then I have to control myself somehow 😀

Golden hours on Friday? So its a Friday thing is it? Good: The speedsBad: The 1 gb limit and the 'helpful' staff at 1504

MTNL TriB AA Good - its cheap! Bad - goes down frequently, plus very slow speeds (a mails d/l from Y! is at 3Kbps)Airtel 999 is on its way.. so hope its better!

Good: great speeds, good uptime, good ratesBad: slow updation of account summary, customer supportWhat is this 1 gb daytime download limit? Havent heard of it.

Originally posted by viralbug@Feb 1 2006, 11:35 PM
What is this 1 gb daytime download limit? Havent heard of it.

What I meant was the monthly 1 GB limit, which is applicable during the daytime hours (8 AM to 12 AM)

good: Speed n ok-ok plan atleast better than other ispbad : Customer Supportn wats golden hours on friday ?????

Originally posted by akash@Feb 17 2006, 02:18 PM
n wats golden hours on friday ?????

You don't know what "golden hours on friday" is ?

Dude, you are missing all the good things in life 😛

GOOD: fast speeds(especially during night time)BAD: NO "golden hours" for DELHITES 🙁 (actually the word "bad" is a huge underestimation of this situation)

Good: 99% Always On Service, ADSL2+ technology,speed 25-26KBpsBad: Wrong Billing,[There are many ] leave Always look at Good points ......

i was not on mtnl for bot 2 monthsso golden hr is the same thing that in whinch we can log in by fake idif yes then i love it.during mum freaky rain it was for 2 days around 2 months back when mtnl server crashed it was for bot 1 week