Governments in India OMG

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 13,696
What if he is not aviation minister for next 10 years ?

well that is the problem with the government...

they talk about future. they don't have anything to show for today.

metro in delhi for example. already overcrowded. if they are overcrowded today, how can it handle the load that would be needed in the coming years?

the country probably need that many airports today.

how many we would need in the next 10 years? god knows.

Airprts is the least concern of common man. They should work on improving the situations of roads, railways.

airports are not just for tourism or for rich people. it is part of infrastructure development of the country!

Buddhadeb promises 'jobs for all' before polls

We need to rise above the fights between the Opposition and the government and strive to create jobs. We will have to create jobs for all, even for those who are mediocre

Buddhadeb promises 'jobs for all' before polls

After decades as the ruling party in West Bengal, they are still 'promising' stuff!

Make airline pricing transparent: Praful Patel

\"They charge all sort of levies while we get only Rs 200. They need to be more transparent in pricing,\" said Praful Patel.

NDTV.com: Make airline pricing transparent: Praful Patel

Please make the working of BSNL and MTNL transparent. Please provide more powers to TRAI. Please do something about the DTH, Broadband and IPTV market. Please tell me why MTNL is charging Rs. 5 per MB on its 3G network. Please tell me why private telecom operators in India still have not received their 3G licenses. Please yada yada yada...

i hate govt babus...specially from BJP camp look at those actors becoming MP..when they know their source of income from films have been stopped,they become politicians....to name a few all bunch of morons like shotgun,smriti irani,navjot singh,hema malini,dhramendra(please sir also welcome your two sons in BJP soon)&so on....

I think every party has some or other actor 😀

Yep i agree...u cant change the political scenario in india...may GOD help us...🙂