• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 8,597
Status
Not open for further replies.

karti3440

ISP
Dataone
Hi to all Reliance Broadband Rs.799.00 300Kbs unlimited plan, no one given this plan. Speed i dont know? Any body having this plan? pl share with us....Plan Name: 799 ULmonthly rental: Rs. 799.00Phone rant: Rs.50.00 50 Calls free

I have this plan and the download speed on torrents is 32-35kbps.. But My connection is down for at least 10 days in a month.. may be some due to pathetic local dealer.. He takes 1 week to solve the problem..

I have this connection with me. Pretty descent, I might find a problem once in a couple of months only.

Hi Guys the Reliance account of mine disconnects on its own😡. i dont know but i tried to surf the net to get some kind of crack for this :huh:... but could nt get it..... any one have a kind of application which will keep my account for a permanent login or some thing.... 😀Thanks in advance for your help!!!!

Hi to all Reliance Broadband Rs.799.00 300Kbs unlimited plan, no one given this plan. Speed i dont know? Any body having this plan? pl share with us....

Plan Name: 799 UL
monthly rental: Rs. 799.00

Phone rant: Rs.50.00 50 Calls free

Hey, This is a Old Plan. Now Reliance kis coming up with New Combo plans which are as Follows

500 Kbps @ Rs 1199 + 150 Rs. calling on FLP
300 Kbps @ Rs. 649 + 150 Rs. calling on FLP
100 Kbps @ 499 + 75 Rs. calling on FLP

Moreover, all these Plans are Unlimited plans..i.e You can SURF Unlimited without caring for the Bill.

I think these are the cheapest Plan available in the market

Hey, This is a Old Plan. Now Reliance kis coming up with New Combo plans which are as Follows

500 Kbps @ Rs 1199 + 150 Rs. calling on FLP
300 Kbps @ Rs. 649 + 150 Rs. calling on FLP
100 Kbps @ 499 + 75 Rs. calling on FLP

Moreover, all these Plans are Unlimited plans..i.e You can SURF Unlimited without caring for the Bill.

I think these are the cheapest Plan available in the market

Hi, There is no offer as you said in the website of reliance. Is it available for all.

Hey..its still Unofficial but its available in the market. I have Just Migrated To the 300 Kbps plan @ Rs. 649. I also got a landline connection free alongwith 150 Rs. of FCV :thumb:

----------

Hey..its still Unofficial but its available in the market. I have Just Migrated To the 300 Kbps plan @ Rs. 649. I also got a landline connection free alongwith 150 Rs. of FCV :thumb:
Just ask Reliance to provide this plan. May be they will Oficially launch it in next few days. Its an All india Plan

----------

Hey. Reliance Connection Log outs every 6 Hours. and as far as i know..there is no way out Buddy.

So get used to it😛

Guys there is a way to keep the Account log in even if you not surfing:dance: .... but this is a little tricky.....😉Alright First down load grease monkey from the Google, it is a addon for the fireox.then down load this script called autologinJ from the Google search and add it with grease monkey scripts.Then download a software whice reloads the browser.Thats it try this and you can keep your account login automatically by itself...It works fine for me...:thumb::cool2:😀

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:Rather than wasting ur time or doing this===:wall: Just ask the installation technician to giv u a direct connection!He did it for me. but he never told me abt. how to do it!!!!He was saying that its against t&c....Nw Its like bsnl.Just one login and then unlimited time till computer restart!Enjoy!:yahoo:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Rather than wasting ur time or doing this===:wall:
Just ask the installation technician to giv u a direct connection!
He did it for me. but he never told me abt. how to do it!!!!
He was saying that its against t&c....
Nw Its like bsnl.
Just one login and then unlimited time till computer restart!
Enjoy!:yahoo:

Direct Connection??

Do they Give connection direct from the DLC or Server Installed in the Area?
I Somewhere read someone was saying he gets a 8MBPS speed in Reliance Broadband in 300kbps Plan..
He said, He Pings The Reliance Server...Is it Possible??

😗Dude m gettin a speed of 300kb only!They go to their website,And disabled something!!!And 8 mb in 300 kbKrap!!Conform it and thent tell me... If it would be true then i ll ask my knowns working in reliance to do same for me!!!!:urock::urock:

Now reply!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Dude,if u have known in Reliance..ask them to tell u a 8Mbps User id..
ur problem is solved..i really dont remember where did i read that post..i guess in some Torrent Site with his SpeedTest ScreenShot.:icry:

Dude lemme explain u a thing:User id- Ur mobile phne numberPlan-A pack just like ur cell pphneWhen we choose a plan from our cellular service-our no. never gets changedSame is the case....My frnd increased dload speed to 7 mbps(Download speed nt normal) By his software knowledge!And the thing u r askin is to hack a user id or smethingyes na...:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.