how to remove airtel logo on the screen on airtel dth?

• Thread starter Thread starter krishn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 18,160

krishn

ISP
bsnl
while viewing channels we can find airtel transparent logo in right bottom corner. it is really disturbing. please tell me how to remove it? :huh:

while viewing channels we can find airtel transparent logo in right bottom corner. it is really disturbing. please tell me how to remove it? :huh:
You cant remove it my friend. You have to bear with it. All DTH providers have their logo on the channels.

The Airtel logo is nothing compared to BigTV's big and non transparent logo. ADTV logo is very transparent and doesn't disturb that much. I agree its somewhat annoying. We cannot do anything about it. Only TRAI or some other goverment body can do something by bringing in some regulation.

the cable wallahs some time beam this dth signals back into their lines. this also serves as a hinderance for that.

Hmm The only way acc to me to remove the logo is Change the DTH provider or convert to local cable (LOL no offense, now dont come to beat me for this)Cmon man, the providers hav a logo to prevent unauthorised usage by other providers and to retain copyrights.. So we cannot remove them

I am a DishTV user and i like its logo, its small and transparent :thumb: