• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 4,570

krish_88

Regulars
ISP
Airtel XStream Fiber
According to you which is the best media player. If your choice is not mentioned in this poll please mention it in your reply

All of the above simply suck. Mplayer ( Media player classic ) is one the good ones, but the player choice depends on your use... such as playback,streaming,etc.. Different players for different tasks.. 🙂

all of them are not that good. but still i prefer wmp 10. i feel all of them are pretty much the same. vlc does play many types of files and has quite a lot of features but somehow it doesnt look good.

Well mplayer is the best i find ,And also if you use linux there is a player called "Amarok" with superb music collection management features as well as ability to get lyrics off the net.

Agree with viralbug. I use vlc just to preview partially downloaded files and play vague formats. Otherwise i use PowerDVD Deluxe 6 for dvd's and divx/xvid files and wmp10 for mpeg's,vcd's etc. Winamp5 for audio.

Originally posted by viralbug@Jan 28 2006, 12:24 AM
all of them are not that good. but still i prefer wmp 10. i feel all of them are pretty much the same. vlc does play many types of files and has quite a lot of features but somehow it doesnt look good.
[snapback]40670[/snapback]
[/quote]

doesn't look good??? 🤔

do you watch ur movies in a small window???

i prefer it full screen and looks of the player don't really matter 😛

My vote goes to VLC too, and I agree with coolbuddy about the full screen view 🙂