Remove clothes of this babe

ripoff of the million dollar homepage? brilliant.

Yes! They copied idea from Million dollar site.But who would buy those $50000 and $100000 cloth pieces. A pr0n site? lolIt will not be as famous as million dollar page.

Originally posted by ultra vires@Jan 26 2006, 07:15 PM
haha only fools can pay for that 😕
[snapback]40523[/snapback]
[/quote]

u would haev said the same thing about the million dollar home page too. but it did happen. and people are indeed curious enough.

hehe. pervs will pay for this too! I wonder where will they start buying from? I mean what is the hottest real estate on that "babe" ? 🙂

well, million dollar home page was very genuine and great idea...but this one???i doubt, it will ever fill up...but u never know, there are lots of fools around!!! 😉

It will be interesting to see how much space is "sold". On one hand, any one can see much more pr0n for free no no incentive for pying on that site. Only thing is, some webmasters might bet on this site being popular and purchase space purely for business.

Originally posted by coolbuddy_79@Jan 26 2006, 11:40 PM
well, million dollar home page was very genuine and great idea...but this one???

i doubt, it will ever fill up...but u never know, there are lots of fools around!!! 😉
[snapback]40539[/snapback]
[/quote]

If it was that genuine and he just wanted to make a million dollars, why did he auction the remaining pixels and let the site go down for 6 consecutive days ?!

Originally posted by d3Fi4nt@Jan 27 2006, 12:55 AM
If it was that genuine and he just wanted to make a million dollars, why did he auction the remaining pixels and let the site go down for 6 consecutive days ?!
[snapback]40572[/snapback]
[/quote]

i don't know 🙂

do u???

the site went down? or taken down by malicious cracker doods! (DOS..belive!)

Its not like he had live content there which needed to be updated everyhour, just one page . He could have had hosted it on different mirror sites,etc... lot of things he cud have done to get it back up. But it took him the best part of 5days to get it up and running.

Looks like the babe is generated off a static .SWF file.Pretty interesting, once you save it offline using maxthon.Gotta keep an eye on the site, maybe a month later many more pieces are sold? U never know...