Chances of decrease in price

• Thread starter Thread starter ashras99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5,249
no...the unlimited time is between 03.00.00000000 to 03.00.00000001 🙂

lol....max dont u think so much time on such a great speed of 1 MBPS would bankrupt BSNL....Probably they may think to decrease the unld time by a few clock cycles..lol...🙂)

Well I guess we should make our corrupt politicians accountable for Bsnl's losses....if such a scenario does take place! We could have a BSNL relief fund ....I am sure a few raids here and there would offset any losses suffered.

may be they will start charging for the CPU cycles that are used for starting, ending and monitoring our connections 🙂

You ppl are so shrewd, that you are prompting these POOR BSNL fellaws into introducing such billing avenues which they are totally unaware of. Already they are struggling to meet the huge demand, yet to formulate a policy on their billing and metering cycles and design some help for laymen customers. You are not supposed to expect anything from BSNL but allowed to give whenever they demand.

Are you the spokesperson of BSNL ... I can smell the same attitude with those BsNl workers in your post above

In the grievances column of a leading Kolkata Daily the BSNL Broadband has already been christened as "Fraudband".

Tariff rates for more than 1.53 crore BSNL phone users are expected to go down, with the country's telecom PSU set to announce fresh rates for their services shortly even as telecom regulator TRAI readies itself with a revised Access Deficit Charge Regulation (ADC) .... Won't the DataOne tariff fall?

There will definitely be new plans coming out on 31st March. Come on, they cant be that harsh now. But the thing is how good will their plans be. This would be the last take; I am off to Airtel otherwise.