VOIP (NETPHONE)

• Thread starter Thread starter ROCKY_VISHY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 8,779
yah sorry it did .. but still its 1 euro cent/min which is about 0.54 inr per call . Pretty cheap stilll 😉 sify way2talk sucks compared to this . Voipstunt still has us/canada free calls by putting in 10 euro

I think Voip stunt is totaly free. I mean do i require a balance to make a call to US. If i hav no balance, how long can i talk ?

hey i dont have any balance...and it is saying that u do not have enough credit to call, plz buy credit...watz this..I have not made even a single call....could some1 plz tell me watz wrong?

it isnt free . it disconnects in 1 min . You haev to keep 10 euro credit in ur acc to use it 😛

But what if it goes like VOIP Buster.......it doesnt allow calls to use ....my 10 euros go waste

Try voipcheap.co.uk. US/UK/ and I think canada are free. This company has another software that canada is definitely free. Voipbuster is not free anymore to the US but still very very cheap.

canada isnt free on voipcheap and it looks just like vopipbuster and voipstunt . does this one have that 1 min call limit too ?? voipstunt has much much more free countries in list

All 3 have similar apperance........cud it be just a scamanyways.......wats the time limit on voipcheap for free calls to US?

1 min :-/ so it sucks . Voipbuster,voipstunt and voipcheap all are owned by same company but its not a scam many people are using it .

ok guys...here's the reply...i got this VOIP Stunt as well...credited my account with 10 euros and i can make unlimited free calls to US/Canada (landline and mobile both)...so what do u guys say about this??? 😀but they don't give VOIP-In number as of now, when iConnectHere gives it (US numbers)...says it's not available in our country...but it's fine when outgoing is free 😛but, i need to a bit of help from you guys, if any...need to improve the voice quality, both ways and wanna connect a normal phone to it...any idea how??? 🙂