Basic points of grouse against Sify Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 3,096
i do not see the popups. never actually cared to block sify.com as such. but since images are off... the page loads and i close it manually. btw even tata indicom dialer takes u to their website after connecting.

Originally posted by google_singh@Dec 21 2004, 02:44 PM
I personally feel that taking to Sify homepage is a big disadvantage to me.....bcoz...i am using an horly package....so like i log in open the page to write email....and then logout...to save my precious hours....and when i log in again.....it wud open the sify.com page over my email composer page[snapback]3556[/snapback]
[/quote]
So instead of that what you should do is type your e-mail in Word or notepad then log on to the internet open the composing page and copy/paste the message and send it.

get urself a gmail id. and use the pop facility. and don't use outlook or outlook express. use opera mail or thunderbird.

heh... i advertise for opera and wordpress. coz both are excellent applications. 🙂 same goes for irfanview.

Yeah I actually manage to kill the sify homepage when i login bocz whenevr i press login in bbclient, i press stop several times immediately after login....so i manage to kill it...but its quite irritating I think Sify shud have a CONTROL PANEL type of thing for it's customers....where they can decide their homepage, time they want to be logged in b4 auto time out......etc

they cannot make a decent website, loging client. you expect them to make a control panel for us? the low paying b*st*rds using their 'broadband' services?

Yup ur rite , they give us what they r paid for , u cant expect much frm the guys who do course frm NIIT and join sify 😛

well.. they used to have the perfect login/logout system.. open a webpage.. login.. close the webpage.. and browse happily.. why did they have to make a client in the first place?

yeah.. well that isn't good enough.. the world's full of @$$holes.. but no @$$holes gonna get mah money :angry: i haven't paid my cablewallah s**t since i got broadband.. i'm gonna recover my 3000 for sure

no thank you.. i prefer to do it my way.. lemme see.. six months on sify without paying cable bills equals.. 250*6=1500.. so i recovered 1500 bucks and can still keep my sify account. that way i can have my cake and eat it too :lol:

Originally posted by Bhinder@Jan 26 2005, 09:32 AM
well.. they used to have the perfect login/logout system.. open a webpage.. login.. close the webpage.. and browse happily.. why did they have to make a client in the first place?
[snapback]4985[/snapback]
[/quote]
There was a issue (don't ask) with login that way but if they worked for a while longer they might have gotten that fixed however for the people with time limited accounts they probably wanted to make something which logs you out if a response is not received. Sify should have kept the web based login (after fixing that issue) and made a client optional.