Duplicate Bill - how to get it?

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramyaanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 63,321

Ramyaanu

ISP
BSNL
I need the duplicate bill for the month of November for my Broad band services. How to get it?

Go to your exchange or Customer Service Centre. They will provide you with duplicate bill. There might even be a seperate counter for people who need bills/duplicate bills.

U can ask the accounts officer to get the duplicate bill from your circle. Definitely they will provide u with another copy of the bill.

Online payment is possible. Not possible for Pune and Kalyan though. 🙁

@sachins,Is there a way to get duplicate bills through online URL for Bangalore BSNL customers ?I know i can get a dot-matrix printout of my previous bills(duplicate) if i walk in to any customer service center.I just want to know if its available online.

Hi,
Can anyone pls guide how to pay BSNL broadband bill online for Pune region? I need to pay back dated bill pending since 2 months 🙁 and not getting any link for that
I tried http://www.maharashtra.bsnl.co.in/onlinebillpayment/index.htm but I am getting error msg as "Network Access Message: The page cannot be displayed"
There is link of bill desk where you can pay bill online only for latest previous month. Pls help....