No NDTV news channels on Den Digitelly(Delhi)

kewl_anupam

ISP
Airtel Broadband DTH: Tata Sky
Guys I am not getting the NDTV news channels- NDTV India,24x7,Profit and MetroNation. When I called the Digitelly helpline they replied that NDTV channels have been removed due to some technical problem.Are you guys getting these channels(outside Delhi)??

Yes, I am getting all the NDTV group of channels such as : NDTV India, NDTV 24x7, NDTV Proftit, NDTV Imagine, NDTV Good times.... NDTV metronation though is not available in New Mumbai so far. Digitelly has area wise distribution policy, so it is very likely that what I am not getting you may be getting. For example, I dont get World Movies. I hope its a temporary problem and they resolve it soon. Since 3 months of launch, they have not launched any good channels and have rmoved some.

NDTV will launch new English news and entertainment channel 'NDTV HINDU' for Chennai .... In Delhi & Bangalore as well, Fever 104 FM has garnered great RAM results with .... NDS announced that DEN has launched an advanced customized NDS ... EPG on Digitelly is a lot more than simply a guide to available channels.