• Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 5,657
Status
Not open for further replies.

JasPuneet

Vehla
ISP
BSNL
BSNL had recently launched its IPTV on trial base. Its commercial launch will be within few days. Any existing broadband customer can apply for its trial. Charges are as following:Security Deposit(Refundable): Rs. 999Installation and Activation: Rs. 250Monthly Rent: Rs. 150Channels:120 channelswith 14 free to air channels which are iptv enabled means you can even watch last 72 hrs telecast whenever you want.Bookings are open.You will get a Set Top box and its remote.In my area(Lahori Gate) Bookings are done at Aurora Electronics Dharampura Bazaar Patiala.(franchisee of The Mobile Store and Idea Cellular i.e. Spice Telecom)BSNL customer service center does not have any information about it.I have visited there on today morning and asked them about the channels which are available on IPTV but they said they have given its franchisee to Aurora Electronics, they do not know much about this service.It is far better than the Fastway cable Service. Any one who have any information about the channels currently available plz replyThere are also 100 movies from hollywood and bollywood which the customer can watch anytime free of cost.It is far better than DTH or Fastway Digital Service

well the bsnl iptv in bangalore isnt doing good at all!!So i really cant say how well it would work in patiala!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.