Firmware of ITI DNA-A211-I (BSNL Type - II)

• Thread starter Thread starter mahendra108
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 63,745

mahendra108

ISP
BSNL Broadband
Hi all !!

I have Bsnl Type - II wifi modem, model no. ITI DNA-A211-I. Yesterday I flashed it's firmware with Airtel's modem Beetel 450 BXI. Firmware is "THU-0Q-005_TEST_2-20080928.img". After flashing, my modem keeps on auto rebooting again and again, however I am able to use it in dialer mode.

Since, the modem can't be used for multiuser purpose due to continously rebooting, I am not able to use internet through wifi function.

Can someone provide me the original firmware of ITI DNA-A211-I so that I can get my modem back to it's original settings ??? Or, is there any way to get rid of auto rebooting of the modem ?

Please help me.

Thanks.
Mahendra Soni

@essbebe Thanks your early reply. As per your suggestion, I unckecked Client tr_069 and disabled it, and now it's working fine.:yahoo: Thanks for your help.Mahendra Soni 🙂

Hi,

(1) Here is the shapshot of device status....

http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=itidnaa211istatusbn8.jpg

(2) and, here is the link for firmware of Beetel 450BXI wifi modem ......
Firmwares (Click on Beetel WIFI Firmware)

or you can download it from here ...
link-removed - The leading online storage and file delivery service

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@essbebe
Even though my modem has stopped auto rebooting after applying the tweak suggested by you, still, I have one annoying problem.

1) I have set my modem to PPPoE (auto dial) mode and it is working fine with my desktop. But as I try to connect my laptop to modem through wifi, it get starts rebooting again. As a result, I can't use modem to connect my laptop through wireless. Please suggest what should I do ?

2) Firmware is available in WIKI for 450BX1.
The board is same as 450BX1/sl2_241/, wa3002-g4DNaA211_I/ etc.

Please get me the link and do confirm the model number of siemens modem.

Thanks.

I don't have the models.Pages/screenshots stored from different forums. On top of this page click wikiin router enable DHCPin tcp/ip propertes of both laptop and desktopselect obtain ip address automaticallySince you have flashed with 450BX FWdevice status shown is that of beetel 450BX!

Hi,

A very happy Makar Sankranti to all of you !!!

I am still facing problem connecting my laptop to modem through wifi. As soon as I try to connect it with modem, the modem gets rebooting. This problem started after flashing the modem with Beetel 450BSX firmware.

Well, I think if I flash my modem's firmware again to it's original firmware, then the problem will get resolved. Does anyone have the original firmware of ITI DNA-A211-I (BSNL Type - II Modem) ??? Please get it to me as soon as possible.

Thanks for your support.
Mahendra

1.TRY laptop with the the LAN2 port from router.2.Confirm laptop working ok3. remove the Rj45 cable.4. Start Network Wireless Network5. try Status/repair/properties.6. post IP/config/all for laptop.

Welcome to Broadbandforum.inYou have started well with a very useful link.Just to check what is the FW version in any modem/router ( may not work for all )Please open the modem page. Type 192.168.1.1/look.html.This gives better info compared to device status.We can cross check FW files with version shown.

thanks for the links, will try this myself.. been having problems which i believe might be from firmware issues

Hi, I have a peculiar kinda trouble. I have been using the Wifi modem from bsnl(DNA-A211-I) for the past 2 months. All of a sudden about 2 weeks ago i realised that I could not connect to the Wifi from my laptop. When i scanned the area i found that my modem had somehow managed to change the settings on it. The SSID was changed to ITI and the WAN settings had about 8 entries in it. I reset the settings back to the desired one and it started working again but then the problem reoccured after 2 days. Now it seems to be happening even more often and it does not let me reset the modem either. I need some advice please. Will upgrading the firmware help?Cheers...Arwin LawrencePS: I have a pretty strong password with WPA PSK encryption, so i dont suppose that someone could have hacked it...but its still a possibility.

Welcome to SEMINDIA, Semiconductors - Made in India
1.try this as given in Post No 12.

2.Change modem access Id and password
if admin admin change to something else.

3. Start Network/ Show all connections
Wireless LAN
How many appear including yours?
secured / unsecured ?

4. REF:
Chennai Telephones- Changing password in DataOne Pre-configured modem
similar modem menu pages.

5. download this pdf file 3.11MB ( with screen shots)
http://www.airtel.in/applications/genericlead/wifi/images/wifisecure.pdf

PS: Request.
Please ignore what you know or don't need. Thanks.

Hi,Somthing i forgot to mention on my previous post is that I had changed the passwords for the 3 logins but when this thing happened it resets the passwords as well. When i first got the modem it did not have any settings on it and was completely blank. Now when these reset/whatever happened its like resetting to a different set of settings with the SSID as ITI. I'm wondering if it is reseting to some factory default. Anyways thank you for the link, I have downloaded the firmware and will try flashing the modem. Will let you know of the result after i try it. Thank you for your help 😀Cheers...Arwin