• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3,783
Status
Not open for further replies.

george

ISP
bsnl
Hi, I am also a victim of this in BLR :-(It was working perfectly till 2 months back and suddenly the Reote (amino) seems to be not reponding to the STB as well as to my TV. WIth new set of battery, I can see the LEDs are glowing on the remote when I press, but no action on STB or on TV! Is there a possibility of the LED damage on the remote? While the remote was not working, the channel was selected to 71 on STB and I could see only that channel for few more days. After that, when I switch on, the title of the channel appears on my TV and after that complete black out and the LED on the modem also do not glow flicker. As usual the IOL jokers are not responsible...!! If anyone can help me to get this back, it would be great. Any suggestions are welcome... Can I get the remote repaired locally in BLR?Any technical assistance possible locally? Thanks in advance!/ George.

Happens with my STB as well dude, anyways i very rarely use it now because most of the channels are offline, even Sony, Setmax, Sab etc are offline including Pix, V, Mtv-no sound. only good channels left out are - Star Movies, NGC, Discovery, T&L, Fox History & Animal Planet. so not of much use any more. Ten Sports etc were removed long back & most of the other useful channel are offline now 🙁

Status
Not open for further replies.