MTNL Triband & EPABX

Hi Could anyone help me how to setup Triband connection with a EPABX system @ home. I have two telephone lines (x & Y) in the system. I have applied for triband connection on Y no. The MTNL guys do not know how to do it.

Alrite It Took 10 Minutes To Do This... 😛
http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=epbax4el.jpg

Hey Techno,Thanks for yr reply, but the picture was not readable, even tried to enlarge it. It could not be read. Pls increase the size so that it cud b read. so tell me the website I shall check there.

It Is A Thumbnail... U Need 2 Click On It 2 C D Complete Thin... Neways... Heres' The Pic...

hey guys,After a tedious followup with the mtnl guys, & contacting TMNL GM (thane), I could get the work done. Guys who have applied recently believe me its only after regular followup I could get triband connection.

I would like to knowIf the 3 pin box is attached near the EPABX machine will the speed get affected.the Router is kept near my PC, so the distance has increased between the router & the three pin box.As such I have not faced any prob in the triabnd speed. But let me know technically is it correct.thanks.

about the wiring....my setup works (and logically it should) like that I conect my line to the all the rooms in the house and conect the splitter only where the dsl router is connected.....Telephone line-----internal wiring (4 all rooms)-------Computer Room---Splitter-----DSL RouterAlso in my experience I face problems when I distribute the line to all the rooms after splitter. A lot of noise arises in all the phones. Telephone line-----Computer Room---Splitter-----DSL Router and to internal wiring (4 all rooms)BTW does any of the above affect the speeds of DSL???? or the cable lenglth???

Originally posted by 24/7 Net freak@Jan 30 2006, 05:13 PM
I would like to know
If the 3 pin box is attached near the EPABX machine will the speed get affected.
the Router is kept near my PC, so the distance has increased between the router & the three pin box.

As such I have not faced any prob in the triabnd speed. But let me know technically is it correct.

thanks.
[snapback]40876[/snapback]
[/quote]
Well I'm Using The Same Setup N I Get An Avg. 25KBps...