Reliance GSM service now available in Rajasthan.

• Thread starter Thread starter shahrukh12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 9,049
Status
Not open for further replies.

shahrukh12

Regulars
ISP
bsnl
The company also launched a customer experience programme (CEP) for customers choosing GSM services.

Jaipur: Reliance Communications, the only telecom service provider to offer nation-wide GSM and CDMA services to date, today launched GSM services in Rajasthan.
The service would be available in over 1,450 and 10,000 villages in the state.
The company also launched a customer experience programme (CEP) for customers choosing GSM services.
This plan offers up to 100% savings to Rs300 Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) mobile customers in Rajasthan at a one-time subscription charge of Rs25, the company said.
“The CEP is in line with the company’s philosophy of making world-class telephone services accessible and affordable to the masses,” RComm regional head (Delhi and Haryana circles) C S Rana said.
The plan offers talk time worth Rs900 on local calls and SMS to any network. Each subscriber will be given free talk time worth Rs10 everyday for 90 days, Rana added.
Reliance claims that it had set up adequate number of towers across Rajasthan to provide high quality, congestion-free and zero call-drop GSM services.
“The difference we are offering over earlier service providers is the superior quality of service which customers will acknowledge through the customer experience programme,” Rana said.

SOURCE :- RComm launches GSM services in Rajasthan - Corporate News - livemint.com

Reliance GSM sim is not available in jaipur yet. all mobile shopkeepers are taking ID's in advance and they are telling that sim will be available on monday.when i asked whats the delay, they said the transport strike. they are not getting the sim stock.is this true?????

Today i got the reliance GSM sim, but in rupees 70. because in jaipur if you want to get reliance GSM in 45/- then you have to wait, i got it from a shoes shop. they charged me 25/- extra when i asked him why, he said that you can try other shops. they will cost you more.i gave him 225/- extra and i got the sim!!!!!!!!!

Today I got reliance GSM Sim for rupees 25/- with validity of 6months and talk time of rupees 900/- i.e rs. 10 per day. I have heard that R to R CDMA and GSM are free(11pm to 6am)... Is it true?? @mann200869 u actually paid that much amount for the sim??I got it today for just 25 rupees😀 I dunnu about this transport thingy... but ya i heard that sims went out of stock due to heavy demand...some people even purchased 10-15 sims !! they are now selling them in black..the way you got one! Jai ho reliance devta..apki tricks humesha work karti hain...n log bechare...humesha fas jate hain... lolz

ya r2r free from 11 tp 6. after 48 hours of activation.

One of my contacts in Dombivili mumbai was saying yesterday that the Reliance GSM SIMs were being retailed for 125/- by local dealers over there. And guess what, they are being sold like hot cakes.

ya r2r free from 11 tp 6. after 48 hours of activation.

Are std calls free as well in this time slot or is it just for local calls ?

Also , when i dial *367# it shows my main balance as 1.50 and local call balance as 8.50 What does this mean? Is it the 10 rupees we are supposed to get daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.