Watch BSNL IPTV on your computer through VLC Player

• Thread starter Thread starter sunshine24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 80,521
Status
Not open for further replies.
brian here was watching bsnl iptv through vlc on his computer till some months back.

the company has now encrypted the feed and it does not work any more.

Encypted in sense r u able to get any IP address of the stream?

In most case stream comes as http:// rtsp:// mms:// ip /pp

I don't have any access of it or haven't seen any demo too.

Will be Good to get streams of it 🙂

thanks Admin for share the knowledge and news too

encrypted means that even if you find out the ip and the port. the data is corrupted so you get noise.

Yes, the team providing technical support for the STB (the Wicebox) was well aware of the fact that you could watch the streams using VLC player. Right at the start though (over a year ago) they told me that that would not work later once the streams were encrypted.

Right enough, around 3 months ago VLC stopped working for IPTV. I verified using the Wicebox that the IP address and ports have not changed at all. I spoke to them again a few days ago, they have now confirmed the streams are now encrypted and you can only view them using the Wicebox. As Sushubh said, you can still get the raw data on your PC, but without the ability to decrypt it, it's useless. So this era is now over, at least in Pune, unless someone can crack the encryption...

As Sushubh said, you can still get the raw data on your PC, but without the ability to decrypt it, it's useless. So this era is now over, at least in Pune, unless someone can crack the encryption...

Do you have box with you?Can you post the log or Raw data what u getting while chnaging the channel or on of the Box?

I have 1 way to decrypt it.If get success will be helpfull for all members

Or you can share ur pc .I will try then to check the thinsg If I can get rid of the streams.

Thanks

encrypted means that even if you find out the ip and the port. the data is corrupted so you get noise.

Encypted mean it may be chnage the data as u can read (64 or 128 bit encryption) I agree but if you can playwith VLC player then u canplay it with own WMP too.(no need of any port numbers)

I got few channels from IPTV not Wisebox but can say related to it.They are 748K and 99% channels bufeerless and HQ.

PM I will give u them to take a look for a while (not original link)

Thanks

If I ever got successful in getting IPTV to my PC, would n't it be so... that this will be included in my regular bandwidth usage???

IPTV has nothing to do with internet. So, it wont consume your bandwidth.

Hey guys,

After breaking my head for sometime now, thanks to the guy who suggested Wireshark. i finally had some success in capturing the packets & ip address etc for BSNL IPTV.

I will keep you guys posted. by tomorrow i should probably have a solution to play IPTV on my computer using VLC :dance:

----------

PS: i have not slept the since yesterday straight & considering it's around 3 am even the excitement of getting somewhere in this process is not enough to keep me awake anymore 😕

----------

AGAIN THE URL TO WATCH CARTOON NETWORK, CHANNEL # 1 IN 'MY WAY' IPTV IS AS FOLLOWS:
udp://@225.225.225.94:49152

More will follow soon

udp://@225.225.225.94:49152

udp://... Missing IP address of stream server..@225.225.225.94:49152

that is main 225.225.225.94 = Multicast IP OK but without any stream name or IP it wont work

you can private message your msn or yahoo id for details I need the access of IPTV to grab the channels if you provide channels direct no problem 🙂

thanks

udp://... Missing IP address of stream server..@225.225.225.94:49152

that is main 225.225.225.94 = Multicast IP OK but without any stream name or IP it wont work

you can private message your msn or yahoo id for details I need the access of IPTV to grab the channels if you provide channels direct no problem 🙂

thanks

now that was some information i think i needed. let me try that & come back to you...

now that was some information i think i needed. let me try that & come back to you...

You can share you PC by PC sharing software

I will try to grab channels from your PC

When you have time message me

Guys, even i want to learn how to get the udp links of iptv channels, is this post still on or already been closed down

Open VLC Player go to Network keep protocol UDP Address starts from 225.225.225.2 to 225.225.225.150 keep Port 2001.

It should work with wireshark.. ensure that they are connected to the same hub/switch/router.. switch on iptv and change to a specific channel.

Last month as a Part of Testing the IPTV guy Did stream DD INDIA on my Computer.It was streaming Good.I tried to persuade him to let me know how to do it for all channels and he didn't budge. I think they might have just a couple of channels Open for Testing..I hav the IP Address and Port number Written down somewhere. I shall post it Soon for all to try.. Then in this thread i got to know the FACTS. Thanks IBB.

Status
Not open for further replies.