MTNL ......Renewed

• Thread starter Thread starter Cute
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,768

Cute

Hummm I am Impressed by the New Mtnl Look!!One more Option with Block Sender lol Who uses Mtnl Indox Except for communicating helpdesk!!!lol....One More option:- Triband Usage status!!!I think they gangbanged my Fav "Session History " Option!!!!Shhhhhes This sucks

what are you talking about? Which look?

He's talking about the new interface of MTNL's Triband usage customer site. The address of the Mumbai site is http://register.mtnl.net.in

Max, you won't find things much different, since you won't be able to login 😛

But, seriously, the new site sucks bigtime. The "View Session History" link which used to give you details about the amount of data you have downloaded/uploaded per day, now only shows you the amount of time you were connected ! What the hell will I do with that !? I need to know how much I've downloaded, so that I don't exceed my 1 GB cap! :angry:

Also, a new link called "Check TriBand Usage" has been added, which I was hoping would do what "View Session History" previously did. But this page keeps on giving a CGI Timeout error. Has anyone got this link to work so far ?

And, about the new "Block Sender" option, it is soooo useless to me (and to most users I guess) 🙄

The old site design was OK, I don't know why MTNL needed to "upgrade" their site...

Check TriBand Usage is down ,It gives me same error!

May be later i hope it will show the downloaded data ,[i hope so]

in short Old is gold ,I agree new look sucks a lot of time than the previous!

The new website is GAY 😀 If i m not wrong, its the same site which crashed on 1st nov and their server was down for a week. can anyone remember this ????So it seems they have brought that same site back after trying to improve it . 😛

ok the check triband usage thing sux......and why the heck is that menu check session usage. absolute crap

Hey guys, the old site is back again !Hope they leave it like this, and don't mess it up again.