MTNL ......Renewed

Cute

[OP]
Jan 1, 2006
Hummm I am Impressed by the New Mtnl Look!!One more Option with Block Sender lol Who uses Mtnl Indox Except for communicating helpdesk!!!lol....One More option:- Triband Usage status!!!I think they gangbanged my Fav "Session History " Option!!!!Shhhhhes This sucks

mario_a

Regulars
Regulars
Nov 20, 2005
He's talking about the new interface of MTNL's Triband usage customer site. The address of the Mumbai site is http://register.mtnl.net.in

Max, you won't find things much different, since you won't be able to login :p

But, seriously, the new site sucks bigtime. The "View Session History" link which used to give you details about the amount of data you have downloaded/uploaded per day, now only shows you the amount of time you were connected ! What the hell will I do with that !? I need to know how much I've downloaded, so that I don't exceed my 1 GB cap! :angry:

Also, a new link called "Check TriBand Usage" has been added, which I was hoping would do what "View Session History" previously did. But this page keeps on giving a CGI Timeout error. Has anyone got this link to work so far ?

And, about the new "Block Sender" option, it is soooo useless to me (and to most users I guess) :rolleyes:

The old site design was OK, I don't know why MTNL needed to "upgrade" their site...

Cute

[OP]
Jan 1, 2006
Check TriBand Usage is down ,It gives me same error!

May be later i hope it will show the downloaded data ,[i hope so]

in short Old is gold ,I agree new look sucks a lot of time than the previous!

sanke1

Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
The new website is GAY :D If i m not wrong, its the same site which crashed on 1st nov and their server was down for a week. can anyone remember this ????So it seems they have brought that same site back after trying to improve it . :p

Suraj

Regular
Regulars
Jan 28, 2005
ok the check triband usage thing sux......and why the heck is that menu check session usage. absolute crap

mario_a

Regulars
Regulars
Nov 20, 2005
Hey guys, the old site is back again !Hope they leave it like this, and don't mess it up again.