• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 22,994

br945

ISP
vsnl
I have two issues:
A.
it is very confusing to note that apparently three different parties are offering IPTV services under MTNL Broadband.

Two of the parties are IOL and Aksh which are shown on the website

MTNL IPTV Service On Broadband, Powered by IOL & Aksh

There is another party called icontrol which is showing its service on website

www.icontrol.in

It is quite confusing as to why so many parties are offering the same service and how to chose one.

B.
Sometime back I got a call from icontrol who offered to send their representatives the next day. Since then, for last 8 days, all I get is blank calls from the same telephone no. 30973060 on my landline as well as mobile. As soon as I pick up the phone it is disconnected. It is also not possible to call the pghone no. from my side.

Has anyone experienced this who can tell me what is happening? I am in Mumbai.

Thanks.

ps as i write this, i again got this blank call which was disconnected as soon as i picked it up.

icontrol is name of service by Aksh.if u see end of the website then u will see Aksh logo.

iol is providin service in mumbai while akash in delhi n jaipur...

Aksh is also giving service in Mumbai now, its called icontrol.

IPTV Service is pathetic in Delhi with very poor technical support. They have 20000 connections in Delhi and 12 engineers to attend the complaints. You can expect what the situation would be like. I am using it currently...my opinion...STAY AWAY from it!!!

Even I get this call from 30973060!!!
You cannot connect when you call back and it is a nuisance..
Can anyone advise me on how to deal with this nonsense?/

I have two issues:
A.
it is very confusing to note that apparently three different parties are offering IPTV services under MTNL Broadband.

Two of the parties are IOL and Aksh which are shown on the website

MTNL IPTV Service On Broadband, Powered by IOL & Aksh

There is another party called icontrol which is showing its service on website

www.icontrol.in

It is quite confusing as to why so many parties are offering the same service and how to chose one.

B.
Sometime back I got a call from icontrol who offered to send their representatives the next day. Since then, for last 8 days, all I get is blank calls from the same telephone no. 30973060 on my landline as well as mobile. As soon as I pick up the phone it is disconnected. It is also not possible to call the pghone no. from my side.

Has anyone experienced this who can tell me what is happening? I am in Mumbai.

Thanks.

ps as i write this, i again got this blank call which was disconnected as soon as i picked it up.

:wall: I too have been receiving this call from 30973060 almost daily since early December.Reliance call centre said that this number belongs to one of their services, but could not get any more information.

yup they send me bill with my broadband bill,i m going to consumer forum.i was trying to call them but seems no one is listening.i m not going to pay them .they told me that after trial period they will ask me to activate but now they activated since 1/9/2008 and send will for 600 for 3 months.lamer:frown:

try going to the head of the mtnl in your city. that might help you the trouble of going through consumer forum..

but bro they [MTNL] said before that iptv is totally diff from their area,better i should ask some higher personal into IPTV aksh

thats right mtnl wont deal with iptv issues.. somewhat similar here.. bsnl doesnt deal with iol iptv.. i dont think iol is still incharge though..

At least IOL in mumbai...These guys are frauds& cheaters 126000 and 26748900 are not functional from MTNL itself !!! and further the MTNL site till date publishes the same I think even MTNL are cheaters for advertising this service and claim that they know nothing.Some one shud tke them to the consumer court I am ready to back this with evidence.First I am on my way to cancell the iptv connection. MTNL need to wake up.