• Thread starter Thread starter neevarp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4,783

neevarp

Regulars
ISP
Asianet DOCSIS 3.0
I did a manual network scan today on my mobile and found INA 80 also being listed, along with INA 11. Anyone have any ideas about this new network INA 80? INA 11 is the Reliance GSM test signal. Is this INA 80 Tata's GSM service?

PS : Its being listed as INA 809 on one of my Nokia 6030.

yep, it's been there for quite a while, the other one may be virgin?

I too got the signal IND 809 in one or two places in Cochin. It may be Tata GSM.

^^ Quite possible!

The Company has currently gained a momentum in the space of telecom in India post the allocation of additional spectrum by the Department of Telecom, Govt. of India for 13 new circles across India. These include Delhi (Metro), Mumbai (Metro), Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra & Goa, Rajasthan, Punjab, UP (West) and UP (East).

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/Aircel-Selects-Intec-Support-Market/story.aspx?guid={E4AA4FBB-1A30-4808-AD5D-B15C6FF24DB5}

Is there any official directory which shows the various codes allocated to these operators?

INA 80 IS AIRCEL,in some part of Bangalore if u are doing network scanning u can get INA 3 AND INA 34..Any idea about these networks..since i am using a GSM handset i am sure these are GSM signal only..