Blooper of Tata Sky customer care

• Thread starter Thread starter ram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4,303

ram

ISP
BSNL Broadband
I called and asked about 200 channels . They told to me to provide with name of channels which they would process ? I told them all the missing channels and also to test them ( if its really true ) said name of my local cable channels . I got a reply they have got request for these channels and they will add all these channels as soon as possible . They are able to distinguish between Local cable and other satellite channels. :wall:Have any one experienced the same or narrate any other blooper by Customer care people ?

😱😕 Some one from chennai call CC and ask them to add AMN channel and Murasu channel:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I called and asked about 200 channels . They told to me to provide with name of channels which they would process ? I told them all the missing channels and also to test them ( if its really true ) said name of my local cable channels . I got a reply they have got request for these channels and they will add all these channels as soon as possible . They are able to distinguish between Local cable and other satellite channels. :wall:

Have any one experienced the same or narrate any other blooper by Customer care people ?

I haven't, I have actually had a pretty positive experience with TS CS...If you're interested in knowing the details you could follow this link...Tata Sky DTH Blog: Tata Sky Customer Service

Even for me I have always got positive feedback form Tata Sky CS…

you call it positive :hysterical:

They would be wondering about these channels.........:O

more than them i think even you are wondering by the look of your icon 😀