• Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,512

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
The struggling Peacock network is taking a new direction with its primetime lineup, and that means cleaning house. Until this week, the once-dominant network had been suspiciously mum on its plans for next season. That all changed with a giant info dump from NBC execs which included the fates of veteran sitcoms “30 Rock,” “Community” and “Parks and Recreation.”

NBC Ending "30 Rock," "Community" and "Parks & Recreation"

At least there is some hope these days that Hulu or Netflix would finance future seasons.

30 Rock got a 13-episode final season order.Community also got a 13-episode 4th season order.Parks & rec is likely to get a 13-episode 5th season order as well.That does not mean it will be the final season of Community, Parks & Rec. Depending on the success or failure of their new shows next fall, NBC is likely to give a back-9 order for both the comedies.

30 Rock ended today... Someday in the future I would watch it in one go. I have seen a bunch of episodes on Star World. Did not like it much.

30 Rock got a 13-episode final season order.
Community also got a 13-episode 4th season order.
Parks & rec is likely to get a 13-episode 5th season order as well.
That does not mean it will be the final season of Community, Parks & Rec. Depending on the success or failure of their new shows next fall, NBC is likely to give a back-9 order for both the comedies.
Not sure why I wrote 13 episodes for Parks & Rec. It got a full season (22 episodes).
Community starts on Feb 7. 😀

i am about to start long pending last season of 30 rock.I did watch parks and recreations for 2 seasons but i find amy pohler being female version of steve carrell in the office.I wish the office ends soon,it used to be nice and now they are dragging it badly..