2mbps Unlimited

• Thread starter Thread starter lnsb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 7,750
Bullshit

well the rates for that plan is not given.. i think the expected price would be around 24000/- per annum...what the hell we got to do with such fast connection and i am sure the broad band downloading syndrome will get out of mind after using for one or more month..... just it has been 2 months i am on bsnl 500... i dont know what to download... the syndrome ended now.. now i am thinking just to go back to 250 plan... 2mb= 230 kb/s avg donwload so atleast 400 mb per hour= which is about 7 gb per day and 200 gb per month.....................ha ha Lol!! what the hell we can do with downoading...even we dowload we may not even check it once more after burning it on dvds or what eva

Well considering that they are giving 512kbps for Rs. 2,500 a month, chances are that the 1Mbps package would be around Rs. 4,500 p.m. And the 2Mbps package may be around Rs. 8,000 then. So it may not be bullshit but may be prohibitively expensive.

i clicked on the link and my anit-virus detected a virus problem :angry:

what the hell we got to do with such fast connection and i am sure the broad band downloading syndrome will get out of mind after using for one or more month.....
just it has been 2 months i am on bsnl 500... i dont know what to download... the syndrome ended now.. now i am thinking just to go back to 250 plan[/b]

- r u kidding me ? which world do u live in? 2 Mbps should be the minimum now.....fast internet is not just about downloadng. tell me what harm would it do to you if you had a faster connection? i can only think of benefits. Ever heard of youtube? online gaming ? live streaming? browsing while downloading! HD content in going to become the norm very soon, and next generation internet is in the works..... for all this you would need very high speed broadband. Wake up! People are now into Gbps! we are talking about 2 Mbps unlimited.

Yeah seriously Abhijith, which world do u live in ? 2 mbps is just about entry level for good quality streaming..but this company's pricing policy is total bullshit or prohibitively expensive.

NO I DONT WORK FOR THEM I JUST GOT THROUGH THIS SITE THIS IS THE ONLY ISP IN INDIA WHICH OFFERS 2MBPS UNLIMITED SO I AM JUST SHARING THE INFORMATION

QUOTE(gabruputt @ Mar 21 2007, 01:55 PM) [snapback]84097[/snapback]
i clicked on the link and my anit-virus detected a virus problem :angry:[/b]

I too faced the problem, who will trust an ISP whose own website is infected 😛

ban this clown! we've had too much neon broadband related spam. they're just leeching off traffic from here...