2mbps unlimited still not available in Delhi.

• Thread starter Thread starter abtom
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4,171
A

abtom

mann! i am waiting very eagerly for 2mbps unlimited or 849NU plans in Delhi.i wonder when these plans will come to delhi.i think they will either give 2mbps speeds for unlimited users from 12am to 8am or it will give 24 hours 2mbps speeds to unlimited users from 1st january 2008.veeerrrryyyyy far, 5 months.

2Mbps unlimited!!! 😛 You are asking for too much :hysterical:

i meant 2mbps night unlimited(849NUplan) which has been introduced only in mumbai.

well mtnl delhi and bsnl have had unlimited (24 hours) plans @256 kbps in delhi and everywhere else in india for quite a while now. And that hasn't been offered in Mumbai for some reason known only to the great people at mtnl.like god, they work in mysterious ways too 😛

What more do you want ? You already have 2 mbps unlimited..You see when Maran said unlimited broadband @ 2 mbps..We misunderstood him..he actually meant waiting unlimited for 2 mbps. It will happen don't worry. Our ministers are very busy eradicating India's 'burning' issues like poverty, education, population control first..When they are done with all of that..they will concentrate on broadband in this country..till then the ISPs can happily loot us

..When they are done with all of that..they will concentrate on broadband in this country..

So basically we have no hopes of an improvement till about the end of this century:redface:
If they get rid of all THOSE problems,who will need out Neta Log?????????:rofl:

but when will 849NU plan come to delhi.tata is providing 1mbps unlimited plan with free modem and free static ip address but it is too costly to afford- Rs.3600 per month and 512 unlimited for 1800 Rs per month.today,i called up 1504 and asked about 849NU plan.here is the conversation between me and mtnl guy:me:hello,mene suna hai ki mumbai mein 849 nu plan launch hua hai.delhi mein ye plan kab aayega?mtnl guy:abhi to hamen bhi nahin maloom,agar mumbai mein aaya hai to delhi mein bhi aana chahiye.aap ek baar exchange par aa kar plans ki enquiry kar lijiye.me:theek hai.these guys dont even know which plans are available.so,no help calling 1504.sorry for double post and its plan not olan.

As someone on this forum said, it's our turn now to wait after Mumbai. Mumbai doesn't have an unlimited plan at all! So now they've made it fair and square by givng them 849 NU.

i use to get 1.5 to 2 mbps (200 to 225 KB) in 949 unlimited from last 2 months but now today i m only getting 256 (28-30 KB) ,what a mess

So now they've made it fair and square by givng them 849 NU.
:thumbsup::rofl:
But isnt it unfair to Delhites?I used to feel pretty bad when they had 24*7 at 256kbps

well planing to move to mumbai very soon..will look for a job there..till then hope that mumbai forum users might give shelter and share the internet connection..if not anything else

lol. what if after u move to mumbai, MTNL delhi starts giving 2mbps FULLY unlimited at 1200Rs a month? u will go back there?on other note, wud u give us shelter and internet, if we decide to move to delhi?

Kya Zindagi hai Apni!!We have to relocate in another city half way across the country to get bare minimum needs Roti,Kapda,Makaan and (DECENT) Broadband speeds !Is this why the United Nations Claims that the world is currently seeing the largest number of Displaced Refugees in the history of the world?