2mbps unlimited launched - mumbai

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 100
  • Views Views 17,091
actually this plan is a big jokebut if our stupid corporations too think the way MTNL thinks, they are likely to fall prey to this trap

lol i spend 2400 per year! (+ tax , rent)

how about 256kpbs or 512kbps from 8 AM to 8 PM and then 2mbps from 8 PM to 8 AM and monthly unlimited downloads? this means no offices can use the "free" 2mbps and home users get some (sane) download hours.yes?no?i dont know what i'm talking about?

i am only talking about the 2mbps unlimited fraudband plan which has been recently launched by MTNL TRIBAND CHEATERS.I AGREE THAT THEIR 849 NU 749 NU PLANS ARE GOOD.

BUT YOU WILL BE MORE SURPRISED THAT IN KOLKATA 1.1-1.5mbps UNLIMITED USAGE BUSINESS PACK COSTS Rs2500 IN WHICH THE AVERAGE SPEED RECEIVED IS 130-170KB/SEC WHAT WILL YOU SAY NOW?😗

what you guys dont understand is the 2mbps speed is with a small "b" that is a bit, and when you download like you said you get a speed of 130 -170KB/SEC that with a big "B" that is a byte what you really need to do is multiply 1.5mbps into 8 you get 12 because 1byte is equals to 8 bits so ur ISP is good enough to give you more than 120Bytes of speed..

What I want to know is why is there such a large difference in the tariff between Mumbai and Delhi? Is this legal?

256kbps Unlimited = Mumbai Rs 2500/- & Delhi Rs 599/- (4.17X difference)
512kbps Unlimited = Mumbai Rs 4500/- & Delhi Rs 1299/- (3.46X difference)
1mbps Unlimited = Mumbai Rs 8000/- & Delhi Rs 3999/- (2X difference)
2mbps Unlimited = Mumbai Rs 15000/- & Delhi Rs 8999/- (1.6X difference)

Links : Mumbai Tariff ; Delhi Tariff

Well.. as far as the question of legal/illegal goes, it is perfectly legal.. because it is an offering by a company. If you are interested, take it else leave it! I am not very sure.. but if someone has lot of time and money... the can file a PIL... I think!On the moral side of it.. its unfair on Mumbai. But again.. Mumbai is the financial capital of India :cool2: And Mumbai mein PAISA hai... people here have so much money.. they can afford this crap.. and MTNL is taking advantage of that!!!We can just hope that MTNL brings parity in the rates that is offered in both the cities!

Well.. as far as the question of legal/illegal goes, it is perfectly legal.. because it is an offering by a company. If you are interested, take it else leave it! I am not very sure.. but if someone has lot of time and money... the can file a PIL... I think! On the moral side of it.. its unfair on Mumbai. But again.. Mumbai is the financial capital of India And Mumbai mein PAISA hai... people here have so much money.. they can afford this crap.
All I can say is you have no idea what you're talking about!

And Mumbai mein PAISA hai... people here have so much money.. they can afford this crap.. and MTNL is taking advantage of that!!!

Mumbai mein paisa hain?!! Kaha hain? It used to be case. Now its not so. Cost of living has gone so high that "Mumbai mein PAISA hain, but pocket main nahi"

Mumbai mein paisa hain?!! Kaha hain? It used to be case. Now its not so. Cost of living has gone so high that "Mumbai mein PAISA hain, but pocket main nahi"

And even if we agree with this "Mumbai mein paisa hain?!!" thing, 2.5k INR per month for a mere 256k line is insane. 😕

And 2Mbps UL? 20k per month. Enjoy! 😛