2Mbps Night Unlimited @99/- pm on Tata Broadband!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Rishikesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 90,842
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so this means this is an add on plan to the time based plans so u can take the 570 plan pay 100 extra ie for Rs.670 u get 2 mbps N/ul internet with 60 hrs of data day usage

yup...its an add on pack for the time based pre paid plans.... choose any time based plan and top it up with the night unlimited pack....

Speed penalty ....... ha ha ha ha ha :hysterical:

something is definitely fishy. my 6th sense is telling me that there is a big big catch!

Opt for the conn and plan and let ur sixth sense come 2 reality 😛

noway!! i am sure that first of all time based plan wud count ur time if u forget to logout b4 u shutdown PC while going to sleep or power goes for say 2-3hrs.plus i am done with tata BB.. time based plan are more than 1500Rs and fixed for 3 months. there is no monthly plan even to try it.

i am using the plan since yesterday and so far no problems!! gettin speeds over 200kB/sec...

i am using the plan since yesterday and so far no problems!! gettin speeds over 200kB/sec...

yes keep a watch on everything especially time calculation. and penalty if any!

ya...will keep you guys posted....but from my previous exp with Tata which has been quite good i dont expect any major problems...

lol....this not been as smooth a ride as crazyshah....i've had my problems but nothing major...a much better exp then Exatt for sure!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.