2Mbps download speeds on 15Mbps connection

I agree it's not greed but the mental attitude of the stupid big ISP's of india like BSNL, Reliance and Airtel who think that 2Mbps is more than enough.... I am sick of BSNL whom have gone into deep slumber........ unless these big ISP's wake up, they just want to milk the average consumer coz they know he does not have much choice the average broadband speeds in India will be pathetic just coz of their reach, I feel I am truly lucky to have a ISP like Beam but I just hope thing improve in the rest of India and the big ISP's wake up!

For these Isp's Like Airtel, 4Mbps is More than Enough for a Customer. According to them it is "Impatience Plan" Array Plans with 20mbps or so are called Impatience plans.What the F$%# can you do with 4Mbps shit that to with High Pings on ADSL? It's time to upgrade.
These Stupid Isp's Needs To be Kicked On their Butt by Some Isp National wide, Then they'l Change. Apparently India Should Encourage companies Like Qualcomm Instead of Rejecting Their License They Don't want others to Improve neither they Improve. What an Sick Attitude!:boxing:

actually 15 Mbps means 15 mega bits per second the 'b' represents bits not bytes .For bytes 'B' is used like MBpsso 15Mbps means 1.85MBps speeds going little over board and giving 2 MBps