2GB GPRS plan on 2G; How to get the GPRS Balance information

• Thread starter Thread starter draog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 128,772
*131*98# should work for you. Restart your phone & try again.

No bro....Itz not working. I just restarted my phone and tried. Its saying "Dial *131*Mobile Number# for balance transfer".

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Yeah! Help yourself as much as you want. Happy moving.
Haha

No bro....Itz not working. I just restarted my phone and tried. Its saying "Dial *131*Mobile Number# for balance transfer".

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk
Sorry man. I really don't know why it's not working for you. As long as you are in that 30 day validity period, you SHOULD be able to check it. Maybe it's time to make that dreaded phone call to Vodafone Customer Care.

Type this message "USE" without quotes and send it to 144 and 111 If it doesn't work call the customer care and get the codes as soon as possible, or you will end up in -ve balance.

I tried send "USE" to 144 but never worked. Called Vodafone Customer Care. They said to send an sms to 144 typing "SURF VMC". Did it and is working perfectly. Displaying the amount of data that has been used till now.

Thank You uberjon and Samm for your help. Thnx guyz.

I tried send "USE" to 144 but never worked. Called Vodafone Customer Care. They said to send an sms to 144 typing "SURF VMC". Did it and is working perfectly. Displaying the amount of data that has been used till now.

Thank You uberjon and Samm for your help. Thnx guyz.
No problem.

I just tried "SURF VMC" but I received a message saying that I entered a wrong keyword. So, it's either *131*98# or "SURF VMC".

I did not know that. Well, you learn something new every day.

That's why I told you to contact the customer care guys,as the service code for states differ, glad we could help 😀

Ya man....Thnx again. It generally differs from state to state. In Mumbai I used to chek my GPRS balance by using USSD *225*6# or something like that. Don't remember exactly. In Kolkata I tried that. Never worked. Sent using Tapatalk