ISP
AS135212
AS9829
A summary of what all is to auction and who are the participants:-

source:- ET

Public Report of DAY 1
(source DOT)

When does this auction conclude?

any effect on 3g spectrum allocation.. in other countries 3g work on 900mhz band also.

x720 said:
When does this auction conclude?
As soon as there are no more bids or the demand for the spectrum is completed and there is no more excessive bidding
siren said:
any effect on 3g spectrum allocation.. in other countries 3g work on 900mhz band also.
Earlier 900mhz given to operators was not technology neutral, but in this auction the spectrum put up either in 1800mhz or 900mhz is technology neutral. That means the operators are free to use the frequency for 2g,3g,4g-lte.

yes loop mobile is not bidding and its most certain that airtel will be buying loop mobile.

Oh no.Bpl/loop will be missed in Mumbai.I've been a Bpl user for as long as I can remember.I'm not much of a fan of airtel.Are you sure of Loop-Airtel deal?If so MNP here I come.

anubhav11 said:
Earlier 900mhz given to operators was not technology neutral, but in this auction the spectrum put up either in 1800mhz or 900mhz is technology neutral. That means the operators are free to use the frequency for 2g,3g,4g-lte.
cn u tel me the source please?

siren said:
cn u tel me the source please?
http://www.cmie.com/kommon/bin/sr.php?kall=wclrdhtm&nvdt=20131213121141006&nvpc=099000000000&nvtype=TIDINGS
Day 2 report-

mr.gawali said:
Oh no.
Bpl/loop will be missed in Mumbai.
I've been a Bpl user for as long as I can remember.
I'm not much of a fan of airtel.
Are you sure of Loop-Airtel deal?
If so MNP here I come.
http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-01-16/news/46264497_1_loop-mobile-mhz-spectrum-auction

Day 3 Report- DOT

Seems intense competition in Metros especially in 900 Mhz band.
In 1800 Mhz spectrum circles such as Bihar, Assam, Up(w) & (e) witnessed more demand.

When airtel 3g was working in MH I had the best 3G reception in my home but now I barely get docomo signal and speed is in between 1-4mbps and I don't get vodafone 3g signal at all. I hope airtel 3g is back in MH.