Exatt blocks VOIP...

Somehow when i am downloading i get 30K, but because i keep getting "Time out on pings" it goes down.Anybody else getting request timed outs ? Just ping to any external website and post your results.

Me to getting too many request timed out errors. I checked with international as well as local servers. VisualRoute sometimes shows a lot of lost packet data.Not that earlier I didn't get them but frequency has definately increased as speed slowed down.I am still getting around DL speed 20KBps only but surprisingly uploads are near 30KBps somes. Earlier I used 2 get 27-30 KBps download and same upload.Moreover I cannot connect to many of the games I earlier used to connect. Maybe exatt is blocking incoming ports. I can request them to unblock specific port but I dont know which port is used by games I play and have no way of knowing. Does anyone know some software that can tell me which incoming port is being used by a game???Where are you from defiant?

There are plenty of port checking softwares with which u can check the open/closed ports.. but i am suprised at your speeds, if u are getting a lot of time-outs how are u getting 20 K ?! Confused!Me from south-bombay..

Well When I say a lot of request timed outs meanz not just request timed out all the time.And I rechecked speed its not 20 KBps all the time its more like 12 to 20 KBps!!!! 🙁 What port checking software you are reffering 2? I cannot connect only, I can connect 2 gamespy but not 2 the host in Conflict Global storm.

Dark_Knight, did you call them up?