Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I dont want a camera phone.
I dont want a mp3/radio phone.

I own a 2600 and am pretty happy with it. I saw Nokia 6060 today and think it looks cool and has no other shit which other people want and i dont think i need. Anyone has any idea on how this phone is wrt battery lifetime and talktime?

looks good. similar to Samsung X200. Whats the approx cost?

around 6k in the market with bill. i know it has absolutely nothing. and it has a bloddy antenna. the point is... it looks cool and it is of course a functional mobile phone.

Cool stuff...Great phone. Probably chapest Nokia phone with color screen and MIDP 2.0. As a programmer, good thing to try programs on. Thanks for pointing to this phone.

Originally posted by Sushubh@Jan 9 2006, 10:05 PM
do u even read before you post?
[snapback]38722[/snapback]
[/quote]
may be you should reset his post count to 0 😀

Yeah the only thing thats bad about this phone is the antenna. I have an X200 and I absolutely adore it! No antenna...

to defend myslef i would like to say...i had typeed the message and switched to another tab well after 10 minutes (where sushubh posted)i could not see the message as i had not refreshed since i had already typed the message...u guys make a lot of fuss over a stupid qustion ...u guys are MP's right?

so how am i expected to know what u read or not. maybe you replied to this thread without even knowing that this thread existed! oh now, maybe the post i am replyin too is a reply to a thread that does not even exist till now. or maybe that got posted when i am writing this post.duh.i bought the phone. not very impressed with the ruggedness of the phone. maybe flipflap phones are not very rugged. i might give it to mom and dad and move back to my old cheapo 2600.