• Thread starter Thread starter kalpik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 25,526

kalpik

Regulars
ISP
Airtel Turbo 1299
Just got a letter from airtel saying that now everyone would get double speeds from 10:30 PM to 6:30 AM. They said it was a new year gift.. They didnt say how long its going to last! I guess that explains the speed bursts everyone was getting late nights!!Cheers!!!

post a screenie of the mail dude 😀

It wasn't an email! It was snail mail! 😛 Dont have a scanner, so cant post it! Sorry!

YES!!!!Time: 11:07 PMSpeed😀ownload Speed: 196 kbps (24.5 KB/sec transfer rate)Upload Speed: 110 kbps (13.8 KB/sec transfer rate)

Huh? What? Well how come I don't get this speed jump? Well can someone explain this clearly? Is this true? I don't seem to have any double speeds! Kalpik can u find out that if the double speed was applicable to all States like I live in Tamil Nadu and I need to know whether its applicable here! Any guys from Chennai or Tamil Nadu? Please tell me!Regards,Amuthan

Originally posted by kalpik@Jan 6 2006, 07:08 PM
Just got a letter from airtel saying that now everyone would get double speeds from 10:30 PM to 6:30 AM. They said it was a new year gift.. They didnt say how long its going to last! I guess that explains the speed bursts everyone was getting late nights!!

Cheers!!!
[snapback]38441[/snapback]
[/quote]
when did u get this ?
If possible scan and post it .

Already said dont have a scanner dude! And i got it by mail..!For what i think, its only valid in Delhi and NCR right now..

Originally posted by amogh_gulwady@Jan 7 2006, 12:00 PM
DOH... aren't cybercafes everywhere....it costs just about 5/- to get it scanned dude!
[snapback]38513[/snapback]
[/quote]

Look d00d, i dont have the time OR inclination to get it scanned. If u believe me, its fine, if you dont, its fine too! Im least bothered. I thought i'd share it with you ppl. To believe me or not, that is your problem.

You can also look here for your satisfaction. And i aint kidding bout it.

Peace... 😉

yup got it here too. last night i checked the speeds were still lower than what i am supposed to get during the day time. now, this sucks even more! 😀

Thanks a lot sushubh! At least u ppl believe me now! There is a *temporary* speed problem wid airtel right now. One of their routers is leaking data, thats why the slow speeds. Hope it will be fixed soon, then we all can enjoy! 😀 😉Oh and check ur speed after 11-11:30.

so its actually happening since the last 7 days?have not noticed it for even a minute or so... 😛