mtnl usage

• Thread starter Thread starter ROCKY_VISHY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 4,861

ROCKY_VISHY

😀last month idownladed more than 150 mb did voice and video chat with my friends 4 hours did lot of surfing , and chating still my usage for last month shows as 150 mb .

maybe u did it during golden hour...that one day (icant remmber) then golden hour was huge time frame! why da hell r u complaining??(oh welcome to the forum!)

My usage is in sync as per d site, but 1 of my office friends has complained tht his balance is not being decremented even after lots of downloads.

Originally posted by baudhayan@Jan 4 2006, 11:34 PM
My usage is in sync as per d site, but 1 of my office friends has complained tht his balance is not being decremented even after lots of downloads.
[snapback]38315[/snapback]
[/quote]

Why is he complaining if his balance is not being decremented, he should be celebrating ! 😛

Originally posted by mario_a@Jan 5 2006, 03:03 AM
Why is he complaining if his balance is not being decremented, he should be celebrating !  😛
[snapback]38330[/snapback]
[/quote]
i am not complaining my friend i just wana am i the only lucky one 😀

Dont see the balance its not error free. Go and check ur sessions history, its counted over there.All bills are based on Sessions History and disputes (if any) are only resolved using Sessions History which records all ur usage!So dont be too Happy if ur balance is not going down...

dunnomy friend told me that hes bill was comin minimum frm last three months even tough he d/l more than the limit!!!!!

on the NU plan whatever you download in the nite time 12-8 doesnt get loggedrite

Well... The data dusnt get logged but it shows up in the sessions histoy...Atlst in Del it does...

NO No NO No....It just doesn't show the right amount of usage. It never has from the time I started using it...