bsnl iptv in chandigarh

• Thread starter Thread starter navdeep3367
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 7,763
Status
Not open for further replies.
BSNL has already launched the IPTV service here in chandigarh. I've just registered for a connection. Apparently the IPTV service in chandigarh has been outsourced by bsnl people. It is being handled by some agencies and franchisees. Here are the numbers on which u can call and get a representative to come to ur house and and get u registered-26162707 (this might work. not sure though)26531212 (works)The person told me that it would take one to three weeks :frown::frown: for them to get back and install the connection. Dont know why so much time. Guess its a govt company.. thats why.One more thing. He told me that all those registering before 15th december will get the first month rent free.. So hurry up!!!!Now after getting myself registered for iptv, i've to take care of thousand of things that i've read here and that might affect my connection of iptv. duh!!🙁🙁 Lets hope it turns out great!Best of Luck!!

thanks a lot.but I tried calling the number given, but says its wrong number. R U sure there is 2 at the beginning of the number since in Chandigarh normally we r having 7 digit telephone numbers.

The numbers are-26167076531212My connection was disconnected by bsnl a-holes for almost a week. Official explanation was- "The new connection for iptv and broadband together would be assigned from banglore, it normally takes 5-7 days for the new connection"Good thing my router now reads-Item Downstream Upstream UnitSNR Margin 19.0db 13.0db dB Line Attenuation 37.0db 19.5db dB Loss of Signal 0 0 CRC Errors 0 0 Data Rate 8190 Kbps 861 Kbps kbps 😀:cool2:😉:cool2:Latency Interleaved Interleaved

My iptv connection was installed about 2 weeks back...
Here's my comment- IT BLOoDY DOESNT WORK !!!!!!!!:frown::frown:
that installation guy took more than 5 HOURS but no channel showed up!!!:frown::frown:
Then after all that he himself told me that this thing is still to start working here in chandigarh. 😱
I was so horrified, wanted to beat his a$$ outta my house. :frown:
i know it wasnt his fault, BSNL people are to blame.. but still i had to vent out my anger..
Its 5th jan today and still it doesnt start. no channel.. PAGE NOT FOUND shit.
god knows when this shit thing's gonna start working.🙁

@ superprash2003-
He connected the CAT5e cable from my router (U-300R2U) to the set-top box UTStarcom MC-1088L. Then he entered the my username and passoword in the setup of set-top box and "iptv.com" as the domain name, checked the my router page (didnt do any changed beacuse PVC-4 was already connected).
He then waited, restarted, waited, waited, restarted.. (U get the scenario..) but to no avail.. :frown::frown:
Sometimes the setup got stuck at 52% and mostly on 83% (when it logs onto domain to start multicasting).
Its still the same..😡😡

Interestingly, i got the call in the morning from the iptv folks asking me what the problem was and where it got stuck. He told me that it would start working by evening today. (Yeah, like i'm buying that bullshit:hysterical🙂
anyway.. hoping...

Status
Not open for further replies.