The Funny One
ISP
MTNL
wanna create some logo's of ur own?

Try this one

Or

this one
(clikk on "TRY IT")
of coz u have to pay 99$ to get your final picture...did i pay? nah! i just printscreen-ed and cut the logo with mspaint...and coverted to jpg! presto! boom...u saved 99 dollas! (but the original has way more fancy logo's)

oooh!....also goto to This site for a very popular signature!

Just Do It! (Copyright Nike©)

danasoft signature!

am i supposed to put this!

i hope it works now! thanx bugme..

you've got serious mspaint skills.edit: btw your danasoft is not working correctly.and if you pay the dollars you'll get a transparent background.edit: i got why yuor danasoft is not working. lol

why? why is it not working?oh! about my mspaint skills? ur right i cut the logo very badly...u can see i 1/10 th cut the box's!anyway...its much FASTER AND EASIER than photoshop or any other fancy software!

well your danasoft tells me that _you_ are in delhi using mtnl internet, on windows 2000 and you use ie 5 😛it's not working cuz you uploaded it to photobucket lol lol lol

rofl , he uploaded that to photobucket ... hahahaha ... its PNG it keeps on changing 😛

haha yuor ability of making a fool of yourself is very captivating. lol carry on. very few people have enough faith to laugh on themselves.