Review of 128kbps unlimited product AULM

• Thread starter Thread starter sidgupta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 8,250
Originally posted by fullyaddicted@Dec 16 2004, 12:51 AM
i @$$ure there is no adwares in it. i am sure man.
[snapback]3232[/snapback]
[/quote]

even i downloded frm the same sight .BTW how speed do u get on it

getting around 12-15KBps on my 16KBps(129kbps) connection. 🙂 B)

as per them corporates use nntp servers. goes above my head...azureus is one of the best open source application for bittorrent. its java based so is a bit heavy. but adwares... it does not have. maybe your adware detector made a mistake as they usually do.as for defrag... azureus has a setting that let me tell it to make a complete file for a torrent initially. that prevents too much defragging of the disk.

Originally posted by Sushubh@Dec 16 2004, 01:06 AM
azureus is one of the best open source application for bittorrent. [snapback]3239[/snapback]
[/quote]
i think i missed that feature on azureus.Coz i just lost my hard disk so now im takin good care of it

alright so live were sify server as i being told by my cto.Whenever i ask him related to troubles relating to my gateway,port forwarding he always says servers in chennai call there :angry:

🙂yeah, bittorrents can be real bad for hard drives. considering its in constant usage. not only bits of data is being downloaded, they are being read as well. in addition cache, ram... its all a big mess.i won't be surprised if one of my 2 disks say tai tai phiss in a couple of months. 🙁

So which hdd r u using right now im using 80gb samsung.But the best probably is WT( western digital) if im not wrong which my friend has bought

i am a seagate user since 19973 HDD lying with me.1. 1.2 Gig from old computer Seagate. not using it.2. 40 Gig Barracuda3. 120 Gig Barracuda

i dont think i can get ull ids as sify has "discontinued" this package acc to my ctobut he says he will manage 2 renew my acc evrytime it gets over and alleven on my network there are only 2 people with this package...i use ABC(Yet another bittorrent client) to dload....sure the core is a lil old now....but gets the job done wellalso a few observations:MAC client gives me much more stability than its win32 counterpart plus it works on win64 too 😛

the package is available in mumbai zone. they have now divided the areas into diff zones. delhi zone consist of chandigarh and patiala. we don't get that package.b*st*rds.

I already told u that they r going to start differential pricing......this is bcoz newer broadband services are going to be rolled out at different times in diff cities.....lets hope that delhi zone wud get its share with launch of MTNL broadband in the new year.......and when reliance starts

than they will detach panchkula totally as there is NO competition here. 😛i am seriously considering moving to gurgaon. getting 2 airtel lines. 256 connectivity for 2000 bucks. that is what i call good deal.

i think that next year will be the biggest boon for the broadband services lined up.Bsnl goin to provide DATAONE which as it promised is goin to give "download speed" of 256kpbs.Also i think Iqaura is goin to soon launch its broadband services in my area.So lets hope for the best until then lets stick with sify 😛