Help needed for choosing my next phone

ISP
Airtel
Hi everyone, Heres a situation, I have buy a new phone for myself and this time around i'm interested in Sony Ericsson coz they have some gr8 phone plus my requirement is Camera , Music/Radio so I just went ahead to Sony Ericsson store today and they suggested me G900 and other. But i had surfed net before and I personally liked C905 or K850i since it has features . But the price of C905 is too high it is 31K and as for K850i he said we place the order on request and they didnt have the dummy too. But the guy in store said that K850i is bulky so not adviseable to buy.Now heres the thing i came back and i'm reading opinions of people who have G900 and they say that G900 has lot of faults and company has also stopped the production. And they all are full in praise of K850i leaving me all confused. I have not seen the K850i not even dummy so i really dont know how it looks in reality just saw on SE's Website Another thing is I'm from India. Please send in your opinions to help me buy new phone.Regards

wats the budget ??? ...........n wat abt n series

dude get the Nokia 5800....i just bought it...its dere in da grey market for 25 grand..its amazing...but widout warranty...if u want warrantly wait for its official release wich will take a month

K850i is a great piece nad good value for money whereas G700 & G900 have problems and not worth the price so avoid them. I was eying them as a replacement but was disappointed with the reports

Oh yes, K850i is just too good.. I myself want to buy that phone.. But I already spent 16K on HTC touch..My hands are tied now :S