Data transfer not monitored?

• Thread starter Thread starter Positron
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,827

Positron

Regular
Guys, is it just me or is it for everyone? The last session which my usage account shows is:2005/12/30 20:19:34 2005/12/30 22:10:14 2232 7690 9922 6640 Thats 30th of Dec, 2005! I've had at least 3 sessions yesterday, 31st of Dec but they are not showing up. I have even downloaded more than 500 MB connected from about 2:10 to 7:50 am. Even thats not being shown. Please confirm whether it is for everyone or just me? 🤔

Yes its the same here.The last logs according to the portal was on 30 th.Might be another upgradation of portal ? 😉

May be pmontu was right. I think BSNL is going unlimited from Jan 1 lol.i'll be the happiest man if they really do that and thank god !

sundar_milo I dont think so. They are probably upgrading the portal. Dont take chances. They might upload all the data transfer done in last 2 days on the portal in one go. You never know. 😛

i don thin so.... Remember the speed jump once and i did around 700mb in 2 hrs..... that never made the way into the logs

For me the log is showing the details up to 8 am of 31 Dec .The sessions thereafterdont exist in the log.

BSNL started showing records from arnd 2pm today. Sessions before that have not been shown. I downloaded arnd 300MB during that FREE time 😀