Good News Guys

google_singh

Regular
Hey guys I just called up Sify and enquired about the the pack with product code AULM(the pack the new guy (sidgupta) is referring to in the topic"is my cto lying"You know wat the cc guy said.....it's an unlimited pack with speed 128kbps and 1 month validity with cost of Rs 634 😀 He told it costs somewghere around 570 bucks and with taxes it costs 634. Possibly, the CTO of Sidgupta has taken the around 366 as service chargesI think it;s one of the HIDDEN PACKS......i asked him if it's available in delhi....he asked me to call the 1900xxxxxxxxx wala number

and possibly it wud have been made to compete with reliance's upto 128 kbps unlimited pack which retails at Rs 700

Damn gud news lets party guys, but lets wait siddarth can u give us a review of that package plz.. i mean with the speeds durin day and as well as nite plz.

hmm... sify chandigarh is getting a call from me tomorrow.where the hell is surjeett 😛 if anyone of u guys find out exact details... get me a new userid with that package 😀 my check/demand draft is on its way. 😉