• Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5,963
Status
Not open for further replies.

neevarp

Regulars
ISP
Asianet DOCSIS 3.0
I am a postpaid subscriber on the new UL 770 plan. I had taken this connection exclusively to talk with my wife who is working in Mumbai atm. Since this morning i am facing a vexing problem. I dial her number, the call gets connected, i can hear her voice, but the catch is...she cannot hear mine. Fine. I wait for sometime, try again and the same occurs again. I call the CC, they ask me to disable Clear Voice (which i had already disabled) and asks me to do the same on the other phone too (which she has already done too). I try some colleagues numbers, they can all hear me fine. So any problem with the phone's mic can be ruled out. What else could be the problem? The CC has already registered a complaint. Does reliance block specific numbers because i am using too much of their resources? The problem seems to exist for that particular number only. Frankly i am at loss of what is to be done, hence thought of posting it in here.

could be a problem with other end?see if the problem persists for a day or 2. i thinks this could be temporary. how long have you been using this without any problems?i dont think they block any numbers. if they would have blocked, you wouldnt have been able to make the call.

Its been long solved, Reliance Mumbai were of the opinion that the problems were due to network work related to GSM/CMDA interoperability..

Status
Not open for further replies.